We’re hiring – Workshop Manager
Posted on April 28 2015
Want to join us on our mission to be the world’s best bicycle company? We’re looking for a talented individual to manage Factory Five’s workshop.
Here at F5 HQ we have up to 50 orders in-progress at any one time and the workshop manager’s key responsibility is to ensure each happens correctly and at the right time. Essentially this means treating every bicycle as a project and making it happen.
The role involves working in a number of areas:
- stock planning and control to have every component ready on time
- keeping smart and effective order in the workshop
- maintaining praiseworthy service and informing customers of service
- selling bikes, components and accessories to people in-store
- Training and overseeing workshop assistants
- working on bikes, talking about bikes, riding bikes
This is a very hands-on role dealing with our suppliers, our customers and our best products. The person we have in mind has experience in retail or project management and has a track record in making things better than they already are.
You don’t need to know how to build a bike, we can teach you that. You do need to speak some Chinese though… and it would help if you like bikes!
This is a great opportunity to join a young, exciting company that prides itself in doing good things. Only those with an intuitive and self-starting attitude who are prepared to push for success need apply.
Interested? send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com